We have used Mr Rosling’s videos and talks SO much over the years and are grateful for the way he has educated our students in a way we could not have without his help. But rather than look at one of his talks again I wanted to share this as I LOVE the way he uses facts and data to show how the world is. He was a great geographer we and made hundreds of our pupils become better geographers too. Thank you Hans
Tag Archives: Hans Rosling
This superb program from our department’s favourite Swedish Professor of Public Health covers SO much of the Development Gap, it is like he just read the specification.
- What makes a country less developed or more developed? What are the obstacles to development?
- how can we measure development? whats the best way to measure development?
- How are different development measures related to each other?
- what factors increase global inequality?
- How can people get out of poverty and improve their standard of living and quality of life?
- how can aid help? does aid help?