This video from the New York Times. It is useful to us for 5 reasons:
- It covers a lot of short term responses to the earthquake of 2015
- You can also see some of the effects of the quake.
- This short clip also illustrates how Nepal faces extra problems because it is a less wealthy country
- Finally, really good answers in the exam will talk about how the rural areas of Nepal with their inaccessibility meant both the effects were worse and the responses were made more difficult
- You can even use it in the Development Gap topic about how a natural disaster can hinder development in a country
And all in 3 minutes flat