Well blow me down!. This is what you call sustainable development or sustainable energy tor maybe just being clever
Monthly Archives: December 2015
Don’t forget that the effects of such an awful disaster are long term and now just short term
Or is walking better?
Look here at this powerpoint…..
Whatever you are calling them here are the checklists for the 3 topics that we study at St Edmund’s:
Changing Urban environments click here
Development Gap click here
Tourism click here
If you want to remember how to use them to start your revision click here for my help
All the foundation papers for you to find past questions to practise are here
All the higher papers for you to find past questions to practise are here
Revision made easy: A Step by Step guide
- Start off with your exercise book and a revision guide. Make sure you have the outline of the topic you are revising (this should be glued in your exercise book)
- Read the outline document to remind you of the topic. (3 mins)
- Then flick through your revision guide and book to help you remember the work in more detail. (5 mins)
- Complete your RAG PLC document. Don’t fill in all boxer one topic with the same answer. Be one more precise: which ones do you know best and which worst? (5-10 mins) …… all the checklists or PLCs (updated for 2016) can be found by clicking here
- Target the red ones first. Don’t do the green ones first
- To revise the red areas, read through notes, shorten the notes, draw spider diagrams and get the information from your book, the revision guide, the geogteacher blog, BBC Bitesize, the machinanderson youtube channel
- Complete an EXAM QUESTION (most important bit).
- Hand it to your teacher to mark
- Respond to any feedback/EBI your teacher gives you when they have marked it